Signs of Adult hearing loss
If you suspect you are experiencing hearing loss, consider these questions:
- Do you often ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you turn up the TV or radio louder than
- Is it particularly difficult to understand
conversation when there is background noise?
- Does it often seem as though others are mumbling
when they speak to you?
- Do you have difficulty following group
- Do you find it difficult to identify from which
direction sounds are coming?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may have a hearing loss. It is extremely important that you talk to an Audiologist, who can help you determine the type and degree of your hearing loss and what course of action you can take.
You’re not alone. One in 10 people suffer from hearing loss and there is help. We look forward to helping you to transform your life so that you can engage more in social situations and conversations with loved ones through better hearing and improved clarity of speech understanding.